10-Week Undergraduate Internship
(5-day-4-night Trip to London fully sponsored )
Office of Philip Loh
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
Duration: 10 weeks starting 13 May 2019
- You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavors in the finance industry.
- Create an entrepreneurial experience and an opportunity for our Management Associate position.
Areas of study
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Risk Management – Individual Risk Calculation.
- Credit Cards and Credit Management.
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture.
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship.
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry.
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- One-to-one mentorship by award-winning mentors.
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Persuasion skills
- Real World Experience
- An insider opportunity to decide if this is the right career for you
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Joint Fieldwork Experience
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-Varsity Interaction
- Participation in fully sponsored 5-day-4 night Overseas Camp to London
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- All seminars, camp, courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $5,000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored.
- A fully sponsored overseas camp to London in the final week of the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by OPL
- The study trip to London flight (to-and-fro) plus lodging and meals will be covered by OPL
- Mondays to Friday 9.a.m. to 6.p.m.
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree at NUS, NTU and SMU ONLY.
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above ( NUS and NTU ) and 3.4 and above ( SMU)
- Other achievements could also be considered if GPA scores are below above stipulation
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
DO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO
email@example.com along with this application submission,
or WHATSAPP Victoria at 91509637