(Study Trip *Cruise To Nowhere fully sponsored)
Office of Philip Loh
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
Duration: 10 weeks starting from May 2021
- You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavours in the finance industry.
Areas of Study
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-varsity Interaction
- Fully sponsored 5-day-4-night *Cruise to nowhere
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- Remuneration is $2,000-2,500 over 10 weeks
- All seminars, camp, courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $5,000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored
- A fully sponsored study trip *Cruise to nowhere right after the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by OPL
- Mondays to Friday 9.a.m. to 6.p.m.
- Must be 21 years old and above as per MAS regulations
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above ( NUS and NTU ) and 3.4 and above ( SMU)
- Other achievements could also be considered if GPA scores are below the required stipulation
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply
DO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO :
email@example.com along with this application submission, thank you.
*OPL reserves the right to change the study trip to another location depending on the future COVID-19 situation.
Fill up the application to be considered for the OPL Internship 2021:
Foreigners Need Not Apply