(2 Weeks in Dec 2018 + 8 Weeks in June and July 2019)
(Study Trip to London fully sponsored)
Office of Philip Loh
We specialize in talent spotting local Tertiary Institution undergraduates and graduates, making up 100% of our associates.
Duration: 3 weeks from (10 Dec 2018 to 21 Dec 2018)
- You will learn about personal wealth management and financial literacy. By the end of the internship, you will have been exposed to a comprehensive number of financial instruments with knowledge that will be greatly useful to you in all future endeavours in the finance industry.
- Create an entrepreneurial experience and an opportunity for our Management Associate position.
Areas of Study : During the 2 weeks, 2 CFMAS Exams will be taken.
- Wealth Management – Retirement, Wealth Expansion/Preservation
- Credit Cards and Credit Management.
- Financial Portfolio Design and Architecture
- Business Management & Principles of Entrepreneurship.
- Career Options in the Financial Services Industry.
- CFMAS Papers sponsorship
- One-to-one mentorship by award winning mentors.
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Product and Market Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Persuasion skills
- Real World Experience
- An insider opportunity to decide if this is the right career for you
What you will experience
- Classroom Training
- Group Projects
- Joint Fieldwork Experience
- Creative business presentations on simulated business cases
- Inter-Varsity Interaction
- Participation in fully sponsored 4-day-3-night Overseas Camp to London
- Opportunity to learn from Philip Loh, a top financial advisor with over S$100 mil investment under advisory
Remuneration and Incentives
- All seminars, camp, courses will be fully sponsored (Worth over $5,000)
- CFMAS examination papers will be fully sponsored.
- A fully sponsored overseas camp to London in the final week of the internship
- All course fees and exam fees will be covered by OPL
- The study trip to London flight (to-and-fro) plus lodging and meals will be covered by OPL
- Mondays to Friday 9.a.m. to 6.p.m.
- Candidates currently pursuing at least a Bachelor’s Degree at NUS, NTU and SMU ONLY.
- For candidates with GPA scores of 4.2 and above ( NUS and NTU ) and 3.4 and above ( SMU)
- Other achievements could also be considered if GPA scores are below above stipulation
- Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
DO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO :
firstname.lastname@example.org along with this application submission, thank you.
or WHATSAPP Victoria at 91509637
Fill up the application to be considered for the OPL Internship 2018:
Foreigners Need Not Apply